Buy Naturally's Thuja Occidentalis Essential Oil is 100% pure essential oil - no fillers, no dilution. Thuja Occidentalis Oil comes from the leaves of the Cypress (Cupressaceae) family and is also known as swamp, white, northern white, eastern white cedar, cedar leaf, tree of life and American arborvitae. Our Thuja Occidentalis Essential Oil comes from the most reputable farms & distilleries in eastern Canada.
With its strong & varied medicinal properties, Thuja Occidentalis has been used for years by people the world over to treat all different types of health concerns. In its liquid form, Thuja can be blended with other essential oils or diluted to create custom holistic medicines. You can also add it to warming pots or into a scent diffuser to use Thuja Occidentalis as aromatherapy aid.
- Name: Thuja Occidentalis - Commonly referred to as Cedar Leaf Oil
- Orgin: South Eastern Canada and North Eastern United States
- Scent: Strong, sharp cedar or woody scent
- Appearance: Pale yellow liquid
- Uses: Common uses for Thuja Occidentalis include skin washes or topical oils & creams to address skin problems like psoriasis, skin tags or warts as well as viral skin conditions such as molluscum or shingles. Thuja oil may also be used in hot compresses and steam baths to ease rheumatism, arthritis, and achy muscles.
Other uses: A tea made from cedar leaf is used as a stimulating expectorant that is useful for treating bronchitis, colds, and other respiratory problems.
- Blends well with: Lavender, Lemon grass, Tea Tree, Pine, Armoise, Jojoba, Balm Mint (Melissa Officinalis), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
We do not suggest ingesting thuja occidentalis for any extended period of time and highly suggest a highly diluted solution should you choose to ingest it. Do not use if pregnant or nursing.