Crawling Insect Control Dust with Free Hand Duster
Organic, Safe, and Long-Lasting Insect Elimination
Organic Crawling Insect Control Dust is 100% Diatomaceous Earth, which is composed of finely milled fossilized shells of microscopic organisms called diatoms. It is a light dust that clings easily to the bodies of insects as they walk or crawl over it. Unlike boric acid dusts that work best when ingested, Crawling Insect Control Dust only requires contact with the insect to be effective. The dust then absorbs the waxy cuticle surrounding the insect, causing the insect to dehydrate and die.
Organic Crawling Insect Control Dust also has a great long term residual effect when applied to cracks and crevices. It is a great all-natural and organic solution for controlling ants, bed bugs, box elder bugs, carpet beetles, centipedes, crickets, cockroaches, earwigs, fleas, grasshoppers, millipedes, slugs, and silverfish.
EPA Reg. No. 73729-1-67197
Crawling Insect Control Dust is intended for application with a hand duster, powder duster, or other similar means for application to areas where crawling insects are found. Apply Crawling Insect Control Dust to cracks and crevices with the use of a bulbous duster or other suitable equipment. Apply lightly and uniformly.
- Indoor Use: Cockroaches, Ants, Earwigs, Millipedes and Centipedes, Crickets and Silverfish. Lightly coat a thing layer of Crawling Insect Control Dust in areas where these pests are found and may hide such as cracks and crevices, behind and beneath refrigerators, cabinets, stovess, garbage cans and in and around sewer pipes and drains, window frames and in attics and basements. Dust insects directly if possible. Repeat treatment regularly.
- Fleas: Thoroughly treat floor and bedding in and around pets' sleeping quarters. Treat surrounding cracks and crevices, baseboards, carpeting, and wherever fleas are suspected.
- Carpet Beetles: Dust along baseboards, carpet edges, under carpeting, furniture, in closets and shelving where these insects are seen or suspected.
- Bed Bugs: Dismantle bed. Use Crawling Insect Control Dust in joints, crevices, and where rungs are inserted. See that all interior areas are dusted. Dust mattresses, especially folds and edges. All cracks and crevices in the bedroom should be treated, as well.
- Outdoor Use: Cockroaches, Earwigs, Grasshoppers, Ants, Crickets, and other crawling insects: Lightly coat a thing layer of Crawling Insect Control Dust in areas where the insects are found, such as patios, outdoor sills, window and door frames. Dust around foundations, along ant trails, and around sewer pipes & drains. Repeat treatment as necessary.
Organic Crawling Insect Control Dust Ingredients List:
Active Ingredients: Silicon dioxide (from diatomaceous earth)
Other Ingredients: Other element oxides, moisture
Posted by George K. Columbus, OH. on 19th Nov 2012
This dust works great and I'm really happy with the results. Many thanks!
Posted by Jerry - Manhattan, NY. on 19th Nov 2012
Used this for a bed bug infestation. It is an epidemic here in New York. It works great. The bed bugs dried up and were dead fairly quickly. Appreciate the natural solutions!
This product works!
Posted by Lance R on 19th Nov 2012
Used this on a scabies infestation and it works great. Just use a HEPA rated vacuum cleaner to suck it back up or it will make a mess.
No more bites at night
Posted by Tammie in Dallas Tx. on 19th Nov 2012
After getting bit daily and not sleeping well I ordered the dust and it was one of the best decisions I made. I use it on my bed, carpet and furniture - messy but well worth it.
Posted by judy on 19th Nov 2012
Since I've used this product. I find dead bugs here and there. It works great on the animal bedding for fleas!