Palo Azul - A traditional Central American and Mexican Detox Tea
• Palo Azul Tea is Used as a Traditional Mexican and Central American Detox
• Depending on BMI, Body Fat and Metabolism Along with Lifestyle this Remedy Has Been Known to Help Cleanse the Body of Unwanted Toxins
• Organic and Kosher, Certified Oganic Ingredients from Mexico and Central America
• Palo Azul is the More common Name for Eysenhardtia Polystachya Shrub
• Palo Azul Wood is used as a common detox formula for many types of toxins including T-H-C
Palo Azul wood teatox also known as Eysenhardtia polystachya herb was used as a traditional Central American and Mexican herb. T-H-C. Palo Azul flower blossoms have been combined with other flowers, including elder flowers, to make an extract. Palo Azul wood is a popular Teatox. Palo Azul is also known as Palo Dulce or Palo Santo. Palo Azul Palo Azul is the more common name for Eysenhardtia Polystachya, a small shrub which is native to Northern Mexico, Central Mexico and Arizona. This plant contains the flavonoids coatline A and coatline B. Other phytochemical contents of the palo azul herb include a cholesterol-like plant sterol known as beta sitosterol, a bicylic ketone that smells like vanilla. . Palo azul is the more common name for Eysenhardtia polystachya, a shrub or tree of the Fabiaceae or legume family, which is native to northern and central Mexico and Central America herb and brushy tree.